I work with all kinds of clients on all kinds of issues, ranging from:
Senior business leaders wanting to focus on work issues and opportunities
Small business creators wanting to manifest their purpose and vision
Mindfulness explorers wanting to find calmness and deeper understanding of themselves
Anyone wanting to resolve challenging feelings, e.g. anxiety, inner conflict or compulsions
These are the kinds of questions that people often bring to my Integrated Coaching sessions:
I’m facing a particular challenge at the moment (e.g. related to health, work, relationships, finances). What can I do to resolve this situation or to support myself more effectively through it?
I’m feeling under pressure to make an important decision. How can I weigh up all the options and make the best choice?
I’m not making enough progress with the goals I’ve set for myself. Where am I going wrong? What would work better?
I worry that I’m not fulfilling my true potential. How can I make my life/career more successful or meaningful?
I need to make some changes in my life, but I’m feeling overwhelmed and stuck. Where do I start and how do I move forward?
I know I have much to be grateful for, but somehow it’s not enough and I’m still not happy. Why am I feeling like this?
Here are some more examples of client challenges I regularly work with and can help with.
Wellness and mindfulness
- Managing/healing stress, anxiety, overwhelm, burnout, grief, sadness or anger
- Practising self-care; fulfilling your personal and emotional needs
- Resolving long-standing ‘disorders’, e.g. compulsive thoughts and behaviours; unhealthy habits; childhood trauma; extreme fear
- Easing your physical ailments/pain by exploring underlying life issues and emotions
- Reframing depression, anxiety and life crises as deep insights and potential breakthroughs
- Developing an easier, more enriching meditation/mindfulness practice
- Understanding the essence of ‘who you are’ and how to live in alignment with this
- Letting go of legacy burdens – limiting beliefs, trauma and conditioning from previous generations
- Developing more confidence, assertiveness and influence at work
- Leading with purpose, presence and personal authenticity
- Managing your time, energy, workload and priorities more effectively
- Dealing with stress, frustration, burnout or boredom
- Setting boundaries and learning to say ‘no’
- Working with difficult colleagues; effective communication and conflict resolution
- Creating opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Negotiating promotions, pay rises, benefits and flexible practices
- Managing job/career change; starting or growing a business on your own terms
- Setting specific goals and strategies around current work/project challenges
General life challenges
- Defining core purpose, values and needs to help shape your life choices
- Finding the right balance between different commitments and interests in your life
- Navigating important life transitions and changes (initiated by you or happening to you)
- Connecting with more empathy, honesty and effectiveness: with partners, children, family, friends
- Moving through inner conflict and indecision
- Reforming extreme ‘internal managers’, e.g. Inner Critic, Perfectionist, People Pleaser, Procrastinator, Workaholic
- Tackling limiting beliefs about money and self-worth; gaining control over finances and spending
- Decluttering your life or home/work environment
One of my particular areas of focus is helping people to become more integrated in their way of living and working.
I specialise in helping…
High-achieving professionals create a more balanced, self-supportive life
- Protect against chronic stress and burnout
- Set clear, accepted boundaries
- Let go of excessive pressure imposed by ‘internal managers’ (e.g. Inner Critic, Pusher and Perfectionist)
- Find new passion and purpose in work and life
Purpose-led changemakers turn their ideas into real progress
- Set specific goals and timelines that translate long-term vision into short-term action
- Create manageable step-by-step processes that align with core values and unique strengths
- Find greater confidence, focus and motivation to stay on track and enjoy it too